Diploma in Business Management
Business management is the foundation to running a successful and smooth business. Business managers are the ones who make sure that the business is achieving the sole important objective – making money. And that does not mean just making sure that the product/services that the company is making or offering is finding takers. It means studying the market, understanding consumers, getting valuable insights from the field, identifying gaps and opportunities and then thinking of plausible ways to give to consumers what they want before anyone else does. And the cherry on the cake is that business managers have to do this all in the most cost effective manner. They have to make sure that what they are planning or venturing into will make money and make the companies balance sheets look good.
Eligibility for Diploma Business Management Courses
While most students who want to study business management think of following the BBA/B.Com and MBA route. However, there are also various diploma courses that are offered by various institutes across the country. These courses are for those students who want to gain some formal education in business administration however they do not want to wait 3 – 5 years before doing that. Diploma courses are crash courses for these kind of students. Some of the diploma courses are for students who have finished the 10th/12th class and some advanced diploma courses are for those who have completed their graduation in the relevant fields.
There also many professionals who take a break from work to pursue diploma courses in fields of their choice since they feel that it will help them in their work and also help them go upward in the corporate hierarchy. The diploma courses give them the opportunity to further their qualification, staying updated about new developments in the field and improving their managerial skills as well.
The various diploma courses in business management are:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Operations Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Service Sector Management (PGDSM)
- Diploma Course in Business Management (P.G.D.B.M.)
- Diploma in Business Organisation & Management
- Diploma in Human Resources Development
- Executive Masters in Business Administration
- Advanced diploma in Business Management
Colleges that offer diploma in business management courses
- Institute of Business Management & Research
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
- The Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management (IISWBM)
- All India Institute of Management Studies
- Xaviers Institute of Business Management Studies
There are gamuts of opportunities available for students of business administration in both private and public sectors. There can take up jobs in investment firms, banksand insurance companies and take up roles in the marketing or non-marketing sectors. Even presumably non related fields like NGOs’ need a business manager. This course also opens up opportunities for entrepreneurs and gives them a lot of ideas and a lot of training.
- Diploma Business Administration Management and Careers India About Diploma in Business Administration and Management As the name...
- Business Management courses – Business Management Jobs and careers Business Management courses and career options Many students have a...
- Diploma in Material Management Diploma in Material Management About Material Management Material Management is...
- Diploma Courses in Marketing Management Careers India Diploma courses in Marketing & Marketing Management Marketing is...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.