Diploma in Management Courses
Management by itself is a large field. It includes every activity that is essential for an organization or the company to operate, grow and sustain itself. It includes every small or big act and involves people working together to achieve desired goals by working together in a team smoothly and profitably. Everything from planning, organizing, hiring, firing, controlling, directing and understanding not just systems and processes but also people.
As one steps up the corporate ladder, management roles vary and the kind of responsibility changes. From managing work, to managing a small team of people to managing a department to eventually being responsible for hiring and firing people and managing the entire organization and further managing national and global profiles; at every step the work profile and the nature of responsibilities changes. However the basic premise of understanding people and understanding the value of time and cost remains. One who has a solid understanding of these things can expect to go right to the top of the ladder and manage whatever is thrust upon him with ease.
While the MBA degree is the most valued and perhaps also one of the most sought after qualification for someone who wants to make it big in the field, many also take up short term diploma courses so as to enter the job sector fast and start getting hands on knowledge. A diploma course could go from a few months to a year or in some cases even up to three years. Students should explore all their options before picking up the course that they are going to pursue. Diploma courses are very profession oriented and are best for students who want to start their career as soon as possible.
Eligibility for Diploma Courses in Materials and Logistics Management
The basic eligibility criterion for taking up a diploma course in management is a 10 +2 qualification. However it is advisable for students to complete their graduation and then take up the diploma courses since the degree will come in handy during appraisals and promotions. For the post graduate diploma courses students should have completed their graduation in the specified field.
Some of the most popular Post Graduate Diploma courses in management are:
- Post Graduate Diploma Course in Materials and Logistics Management
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Materials Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Fashion Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Stock Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Export Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Brand Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Foreign Exchange Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management
There are also a host of diploma courses for students who have finished their 10+2 level
- Diploma in Tourism & Destination Management
- Diploma in Tourism Management (DTM)
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma in Cookery
- Diploma Course in Multimodal Transport & Logistics Management
- Diploma Course in Rail Transport & Management
- Diploma in Cruise Galley Operations
- Diploma in Food Production
- Diploma in Interior Space and Management
- Diploma course in Retail Management
The most preferred institute for diploma courses in management are:
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Annamalai University
- University of Delhi
- JamiaMilliaIslamia University
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Indian retail School, New Delhi
- JD Institute of Fashion
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
- State Universities across the country
- Indian Institution of Export and Import Management (IIEIM), Mulund
- Indian School of Business Management And Administration(ISBM), Andheri
- Logistics Management courses – careers in Logistics Management india Logistics management plans, implements and controls the efficient reverse and...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.